Who we are
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 150 cities.
You will be building, growing and leading Deliveroo’s Account Management and Business Development teams in Singapore. You and your team will be signing up Singapore’s best restaurants and chains, and manage a portfolio of over two thousand existing restaurant partners. You will be joining one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate and lead meetings with high profile F&B groups building long term relationships in the process
- Develop and Lead our Account Management and Business Development strategy in Singapore
- Coach and mentor a team of sales associates and account managers providing them with the structure to succeed in their roles.
We’d like to see the following from you
- Proven experience in senior/leadership sales and business development roles. Ideally between 7 - 10 years.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Recent experience leading teams of 6 people or higher.
- Previous experience hiring and building teams.
- A proven track record of exceeding revenue targets.
- A self starting attitude along with the ability to motivate a team.
- Experience in a high-growth business or start-up would be advantageous.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Top-notch kit.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.