Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Editions Partner Success Managers are responsible for the relationship with our restaurant partners who collaborate with us on Editions. They are in charge of ensuring that the restaurants are profitable, and work closely with them to grow their business on Editions. Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing & managing restaurant P&Ls.
- Proposing & implementing initiatives to maximise growth.
- Analysing and driving actions from performance data.
- Closely coordinating with marketing to drive growth.
- Supporting the partners in the setup of new sites.
- Managing & suggesting improvements to restaurant menu pages.
The role requires strong the role requires stakeholder and relationship management experience and strong commercial awareness:
- 3+ years experience in relationship management or consulting
- Strong commercial awareness and good understanding of financial performance
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.