Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
As the CRM Executive you will build, proof, send and approve targeted campaigns. This will include planning creative email campaigns to improve customer engagement. They’ll sit within the CRM team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business.
Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and very technical email marketer. They know success isn’t being the preferred takeaway option, it’s changing the way people think about food.
To support business objectives and reporting to the CRM Manager, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager to manage, create and deploy campaign
- Manage the customer's email campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre- agreed customer deadlines
- Build emails and Push Notifications campaigns
- Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and Push Notification campaigns
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Post campaign reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years email application experience
- Highly computer literate with:
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop
- Email coding (responsive design)
- Email Deployment experience
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.