Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Senior Marketing Manager role will focus on retention and frequency driving activities and will be the voice of restaurants within the marketing team. This person will be identifying new and innovative opportunities to incorporate restaurants into marketing campaigns and developing frameworks and processes to engage restaurants with Deliveroo.
- Understand the ins and outs of existing customer behavior including active customer base, cohort performance, lapsed base, traffic channels, and conversion rates
- Lead marketing relationships with top Platinum chain restaurants, including their involvement in national campaigns, restaurant specific activity & the implementation of the monetisation strategy
- Develop marketing campaigns and strategies to reduce customer churn and drive increased frequency, including but not limited to:
- Leading the development of the monthly campaign calendar to ensure a cohesive customer experience and consistent cadence of relevant/engaging messaging. Liaise with other marketing teams (content, brand social, brand partnerships & CRM) to drive consistency.
- Understand and identify different use cases that build frequency and define and execute marketing plans against these with the support of the marketing associate e.g. breakfast, reduced minimum spend, late night etc
- Work in partnership with the CRM/growth team to define and test mechanisms to reactivate inactive customers.
- Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership both inside and outside the company
- Determine the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness; collaborate across the business to streamline and automate these.
- 5+ years marketing, commercial or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI.
- An analytical thinker who is confident with assessing all elements of our acquisition activity including digital marketing data & commercial performance
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.