Who We Are
We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants along with renowned local gems such as to enable them to open up a valuable new revenue stream. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are!
The only thing faster than our deliveries is the growth rate of our company. We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and keeping it all together and making everything click are at the heart of what make working at Deliveroo a thrilling experience. If you want to make a difference, and you’re passionate about food, come on board and join the ride.
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and thus maximize the revenue of their existing business, and who interact with us in several ways. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams going, with internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
Life as a product manager can mean working on any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and restaurants. From day to day, you’ll tackle new problems, address new challenges, and find new, creative ways to apply yourself to the problems at hand.
We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward. In this role, you’ll work with a dedicated team of developers and designers, focused on bringing upside to an area of our functionality and to help us stay ahead of our blistering growth.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in online product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritization, roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric design, applying intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to our users with your work
- An evangelist’s touch for exciting an organization with your product vision, instituting passion and excitement for your work, and a salesman’s ability to convince your stakeholders to be thrilled with an outcome, even if at times it varies significantly from their original ask
- Significantly above standard analytical and technical skills, with an ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well founded
- The sort of personality who thrives in a fast moving, quickly changing atmosphere. You should jump for joy when people bring you new ideas or data, and love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change.
- A passion for great food. We love the product, and truly believe we’re making a difference
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
It would also be great if you have:
- Strong consulting experience at a big name firm
- An MBA from a top tier institution
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities