About the Role
The B2B Revenue manager reports to the Director of Rx Value Proposition and works with the Head of B2B Pricing. You will support our commercial strategy projects for Restaurants globally. Your remit will include deployment of pricing controls, improving pricing compliance and minimising instances of revenue leakage through collaboration with local markets and other central teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with Data Science and Commercial to develop and implement pricing compliance to support our goal of minimising revenue leakage
- Manage data quality in commercial architecture execution to meet goal of reducing administrative burden of commercial architecture
- Support the Head of Pricing in defining the commercial technology roadmap, working with product managers to prioritise, define, build new commercial features and roll them out to markets
- Lead the implementation of new technology and process together with sales / account management training teams
- Manage quick wins projects to address our legacy pricing, surfacing pockets of revenue leakages and working with the countries to implement solutions
- Important projects for 2024: updating pricing control mechanisms (commission rate triggers, menu pricing, exclusivity breach), commission rate compliance and a variety of other measures to prevent revenue leakage
What you'll learn
- Deliveroo’s approach and best practice for pricing and revenue management
- In-depth understanding of our Commercial Architecture before it is scaled more widely in UKI and launched internationally
- How Central functions support commercial teams more broadly
- At least 3 years working for a consultancy focusing on commercial and/or pricing projects or building pricing capabilities in high velocity B2B business
- Mindset of operational excellence - background in identifying, scoping and delivering projects involving large volumes of data and implementing new processes across different teams
- Build to scale so that solutions will be relevant for all segments
- Ability to work autonomously with an analytical approach - experience joining quantitative and qualitative data, utilise A/B testing to evaluate outcomes, and weave together different approaches to mitigate revenue risks.
- Experienced in influencing partners and teams to adopt new tools and processes
- Experience working in a matrix environment, developing central programmes and aligning local commercial teams on delivery
- Champion innovations big and small - a curious and avid growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively provide solutions
- Impact: Run workstreams (analyses and execution) with light oversight and proactively solves challenges (e.g. owns the rollout of the commercial go-to-market plan for a new restaurant-facing product like Pickup or is the go-to resource for Local Commission optimization tool or managing all onboarding vendors in key markets)
- Expertise: Able to manage an unstructured problem area / project with very limited oversight from their manager. Project management skills; with the ability to discern when to engage manager for guidance. Independently work with partners outside their teams to refine their project deliverables or recommendations. Awareness of and ability to manage around the company or interactions, dependencies that may improve their projects’ success or recommendations.
- Leadership and team building: Can partner with members of the Deliveroo team to lead project impact. Investing in building skills of more junior team members. Can respectfully and effectively push back on senior partners up to Director and VP level. Can manage / align conflicting views to move forward organisational priorities
- Company contribution: Finds opportunities to embed Deliveroo’s values within their team. Community Building: participate in activities that strengthen Deliveroo (e.g. onboarding, training, mentoring, diversity and inclusion). Encourage team participation.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, butWe offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.