Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. The Editions team works towards ensuring that our restaurant partners have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels. We are consultants providing restaurants with data-driven insights to help grow their businesses. You will be responsible for...
- Supporting the team in the on-boarding process of new partners onto the Editions platform. This includes planning the timelines with the site operations team, getting operational details, and execution of marketing launch plan
- Assisting in execution of Editions partner-specific marketing campaigns
- Assisting in data analysis and reporting on partners performance and providing recommendations to increase revenues for partners
- Perform additional duties as required (including assisting with ad-hoc special projects)
Day to day:
- Proactive, flexible and results-oriented;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Structured way of working and a data-driven, analytical approach;
- Hands-on personality and a fast learner
- Driven, keen to work in a fast-paced environment
After this internship, you will
- Have increased your organisational and communication skills;
- Have gained knowledge about data-driven insights (and why this is so important to our business and our clients);
- Have gained knowledge about the Food (delivery) Industry in Singapore / APAC;
- Know what it takes to work in a fast-paced scale-up with LOTs of dynamic and daily challenges.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.