Junior Designer (UAE National)
Location: Dubai, DIFC
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Purpose of Job:
The Designer will be responsible for the delivery of creatives against campaigns and media plans. This role will be responsible for designing in-app banner ads, social media posts, creative adaptations of campaigns, and own copywriting for campaign content with Arabic translation. The role will report into the Brand Manager. This job follows a hybrid work model.
- Design artworks for in-app restaurant campaigns and social media
- Facilitate in localisation of global campaign artworks by adapting global toolkits based on UAE market needs
- Work with the social media team on the creative development of in-house social media content
- Develop innovative branding designs for events and campaigns that follow brand guidelines
- Take ownership of English and Arabic copywriting
- High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation, and insight into current food trends
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English is essential
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of design and experience in designing artworks
- Creative, problem solver and eager to learn
- Knowledge in Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Photography skills a plus
- UAE Passport & National Family Book required
Benefits and Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.