About the Role:
We are looking for an People Services Specialist to join our local People Team, based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, this HR Associate will work within the wider HR team to support across a wide range of People needs, allowing for hybrid working and opportunity to work from home a few days a week.
Building upon previous HR Administration and employee lifecycle experience, this opportunity offers development into more complex HR experience, solidify your compensation & benefits knowledge, and develop different skills across several different areas within the HR department.
Our ideal candidate will be excited about People, Employee Engagement and having a lot of fun!
What you'll be doing:
- Assist day-to-day HR operations including but not limited to employee on-boarding, off-boarding, visa applications management and general HR administration
- You'll support the compensation and benefits team in managing monthly payroll, MPF, leave management, company benefits and liaising with insurance vendors
- You'll work closely with People Systems team to ensure that employee information is accurate in systems, eg. Workday, Greenhouse and Juro
- Assist in training and development activities, including scheduling, vendor/venue sourcing, post training activities (i.e. evaluation, follow ups and training record maintenance)
- Support the People team to give advice on HR issues to employees and managers
- Prepare reports and analyse People data
- Build an open, collaborative and positive relationships with employees and to develop a solid relationship with the global People team
- Support employee development initiatives and engagement events
- 1-2 years working experience in HR, experience within an HR shared service function is highly advantageous
- Well-versed in the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Good command of verbal & writing in English and fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Google-Suite / HR systems (Workday experience will be a plus)
- As the main point of contact for all HR related queries, you'll be expected to respond clearly, confidentially and with confidence on different issues, across all levels of the organisation.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, butWe offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.