As a Training Manager within our newly formed Commercial Learning & Development, Incentives team, you will help deliver training in English for our global Commercial team. The Training will cover Account Management, Sales, Soft Skills and technical skills for agents to commercial managers and will be based in our London office (HQ).
The scope of the training will include Product Knowledge, Customer Buying Cycle, Market and Proposition, Sales Process and Sales Tech stack. You will report to the Commercial Learning & Development, Incentives Manager to ensure our teams have the tools and skills they need to excel in the marketplace and help Deliveroo in its vision to be the definitive food company.
What you'll do
- You will build our training journey and deliver training materials to improve the performance of our agents in our Account Management and Customer Success teams to accomplish commercial outcomes, increase Customer Satisfaction and shorten the onboarding "time to ramp"
- Ensure that existing team members continue their learning journeys to improve their performance
- Partner with Directors and Managers to identify the most important training needs to provide education and development programs within the Program Area. Work with Customer and Training teams to ensure programs are consistent with Deliveroo's vision, values and goals
- Partner with peers to share best practices and program content to rebuild our programs and create a modern education and development department
- Create systems for assessing needs of the target audience and a system for measuring each program's effectiveness. Adjust training based on feedback. Use data, call recording and stakeholder feedback to determine priorities
- Deliver training modules to staff and spend time listening to live calls and call recording to provide one-on-one feedback to the central team to define role requirements and competency frameworks
- Work with your team and several departments to improve our next-generation Commercial Competency Framework to evaluate employees performance and build our Levelling Expectations Framework
- Develop, organise, and coordinate resources to implement integrated ongoing training programs, materials, and manuals for all target audiences within CoE's
We are looking for someone who has
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills to deliver training programs and work with our agents
- Outstanding organisational and analytical skills to assess training needs
- Management skills to work with Directors and Managers to develop and implement training for a Program Area
- Create content using Google Slides and other online L&D tools (you will be coached by the Commercial L&D, Incentives manager to build training modules on our Roo Commercial Academy)
- Knowledge of a Sales Process (SPIN, Challenger, Miller Heiman, Sandler, Corporate Visions, Value Selling, Richardson etc) desirable but not essential
- Experience in sales training delivery or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of Salesforce and High Velocity Sales or similar
- Understand a GTM function and the levers that drive its success
- Fluent in Italian - desirable but not essential
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.