Deliveroo HOP launched in September 2021 and is Deliveroo's speedy grocery delivery service. Our mission is to deliver groceries to customers around the world in as little as 10 minutes - from the weekly shop, to a last minute dinner party or a late night snack. Working with trusted grocers, Deliveroo HOP promises to bring customers the very best products at lightning speed. The team behind Deliveroo HOP are building a network of stores across London, the UK and other markets. Each delivery store is staffed with a team who have been specially trained to manage the operations efficiently as well as pick and pack orders in record time, with Deliveroo's 100,000 strong rider network completing all deliveries.
Our Warehouse Associate makes sure that our Deliveroo HOP sites run smoothly and support the efficient execution of all processes, working with our partners and our riders to make sure we delight customers with every order. As part of the role, you will undertake operational tasks.
What you'll be doing
- You will report to our Warehouse Manager to ensure the site runs smoothly
- You will pick and pack orders
- Communicate with our riders to ensure our customers receive our deliveries promptly
- Support with incoming delivery management and unpacking
- Support with inventory management
- Ensure our site remains clean and tidy at all time
What you'll need
- Previous experience in FMCG/Retail/Warehouse/Last mile delivery is advantageous
- A passion to provide excellent customer service
- You take a hands on approach to assigned tasks
- Fluency in Cantonese and English
- The right to work in Hong Kong
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.