Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
This exciting position sits in Deliveroo for Work, the number one provider of amazing food experiences at work (find out more about our Deliveroo for Work product here - https://deliveroo.co.uk/for-work). The primary responsibility of the Corporate Account Manager is to manage a portfolio of mid-sized corporate partners in the UK, providing a world-class Deliveroo experience. You will also be instrumental in shaping the future of food in the ever evolving workplace - working cross-functionally to make your clients food needs, a reality.
You will always put clients and their needs at the very centre of your focus through identifying opportunities where Deliveroo can help to solve workplace problems and most importantly, you will build strong and long-lasting relationships in the process.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager are:
- Managing a portfolio of +200 corporate accounts in the UK, ensuring strong relationships are built with decision-makers across your portfolio (remotely and face-to-face)
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers to onboard and grow lasting relationships with your new accounts
- Create, manage and implement growth strategies for all your accounts in order to maximise revenue and growth potential against target
- Following up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when they are released
- Use of reports and dashboards to monitor performance and deep dive into data in order to understand client behaviour, identify opportunities and communicate value back to clients
- Collaborate across teams (Corporate Sales, Customer Service, Rider Operations, Commercial, Finance) to drive operational efficiencies as well as to create, improve and deliver upon innovative end-to-end projects
- Work on projects with the management team to take Deliveroo for Work to the next level in 2021
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly analytical with a strong sense of customer service. This position would be suited to someone enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
- A driven and hardworking individual
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in a B2B relationship management role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.