When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing…
- Administrate B2B digital platform to manage user accounts, product, ads and publication content control
- Responsible for supplier hunting and contract management with pricing negotiation.
- Monitor the sales and operations performance of suppliers and work closely with suppliers to maintain service level
- Responsible for creating and implementing effective B2B promotion and sales content, schedule and communications strategies
- Manage internal and external B2B sales and campaign communication channels (eg. EDM, whatsapp, tablet message.etc.)
- Responsible for a full range of supply management activities to facilitate the control of sourcing and purchasing activities.
- Provide enhancement and improvements on existing product and services categories
- Take ownership and proactively make recommendations of process improvement and automation
- Ad-hoc task as assigned by management
What you'll need...
- 2-4 years experience in Procurement/Merchandising/F&B/Project in sizeable organisation
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving mindset
- Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Self-motivated, analytical and well-organised
- Superior time management skills and the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful, creative, and with a keen eye for leveraging data insights to help our team make more insightful business decisions