Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll do…
- Work alongside our Head of Sales, to design & maintain the sales operations flow from lead to account
- Understand initiatives set by the global team and execute locally
- Maintain and ensure data accuracy on our system (Salesforce)
- Challenge and enhance the processes to constantly improve operational efficiency
- Prepare reports and conduct ongoing data analysis of sales performance to identify risks and opportunities. Formulate and recommend strategies to optimize sales.
- Build dashboards via CRM and BI tools and provide insights on critical metrics
- Support the sales team on strategic planning, sales strategy, and project execution
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility…
- Analytical mindset and well versed in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Salesforce is preferred
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (written and oral)
- An eye for details and organizational skills
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoys working with others
- You are self driven, proactive, with good self awareness and a can-do-attitude
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Monthly Monday breakfast & Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Monthly gym allowance
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late