When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the Role:
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the IT services powering Deliveroo’s internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
We work in a data driven environment and therefore as an Operational Data Insights Manager you will be responsible for analysing operational data, converting this into operational insights and transforming this into a format we can share with the wider teams. Main tool sets are Performance Analytics in ServiceNow and DataStudio. You will get involved with many practice and service owners to build out the ET Performance Scorecard which will be used to drive improvements. This role is critical for ET to demonstrate how we are progressing and improving.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working with each capability to define success measures and automate the reporting/dashboards using performance analytics or DataStudio
- Collaborating on the overall ET Operational Reporting Scorecard.
- Contributing data driven measures into the Monthly ET Report and continuously improving the insights
- Ensuring that any information security policies are applied and access to the data is managed
- Presenting the performance measures and progress at the Live Service Health Review
- Collaborating on any new service to build the performance measures before the services is deployed to production
- Support any ad-hoc reporting requirements required to demonstrate performance across ET.
- Above all, a customer-obsessed mindset, doing what is necessary to delight our colleagues
- Experienced at building automated dashboards with DataStudio (or similar) & ServiceNow Performance Analytics
- Comfortable communicating the right level of detail with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Deep understanding of an infrastructure and operations setting to give context to the data
- A methodical and logical approach to problem solving with a sense of ownership
- Driven, self-starter without requiring close supervision, collaborative, comfortable adapting to change and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
- Be highly organised and able to manage workload effectively. Strong communication skills at all levels within the organisation.
- Awareness of data policies in respect of access management and information security
- Understanding of ITIL / Service Management
We’re also interested in…
- ITIL Certification in ITIL v3 or ITIL 4
- ITIL Process Management and defining success measures
- Other reporting tools
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.