As Senior Associate, GTM Content Development, you will be part of our team responsible for developing all our partner and commercial team-facing content that supports the launch of all new product enhancement or service that impacts our partners. You will take ownership for content for particular “go-to-market” initiatives, ensuring that it is relevant, engaging and drives partners to action. You will then tailor this content to the various communication channels we have, including ShowPad, our repository for all commercial content, our Partner Website and CRM email content as well as identifying new or under-utilised channels (e.g. Trade Press, Tablet Notifications, asynchronous messaging) for partner engagement. Your role will require you to be an “integrator” working together with multiple subject matter experts to launch each initiative successfully.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, GTM Content, you will be part of a wider team of B2B Marketing experts that will work with a range of subject matter experts from across other functions that will help you ensure that your content reflects our latest thinking and insights.
What you’ll be responsible for (note responsibilities spread across a team of GTM Content Managers)
- Generating all of Deliveroo’s GTM content that we deliver through our B2B communication channels and through internal engagement of commercial teams
- Collaborate with relevant subject-matter experts to identify the key messages and content to be communicated to partners for each GTM initiative
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Write the copy that will be published through our diverse set of B2B communication channels including CRM emails, Partner Website, Restaurant Hub, Help Centre and the materials used by our commercial teams in their interactions with partners
- Identify and develop product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure that our partners are always able to easily realise the full value of new products features and enhancements
- Ensure that all materials relating to each GTM initiatives are hosted on ShowPad for our commercial teams to access - in line with the launch calendars
- Liaise with the B2B Content Delivery team to ensure that our content is executed through all our B2B channels in line with the individual launch plans
- Support initiative leaders to evaluate the success of each GTM launch
- Conduct post launch evaluations to assess the impact of our GTM content in collaboration with the relevant GTM initiative owner (typically PPP, Rx Value Proposition or Product teams)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our GTM content and ensure this is reflected in our GTM Content playbooks and is adopted by your team
- B2B Marketing domain expertise: solid competency in copywriting, proofing and editing; experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms; optional: understanding of SEO and/or building of social media campaigns
- Customer-led, sales-led approach: a commercial mindset that focuses on understanding customer needs and objections, a strong ability to identify compelling, commercially-led hooks that drive action while ensuring content is simple to understand and follow
- Project Management: ability to manage and progress a multiple, complex projects in parallel that involve multiple stakeholders across markets and other Deliveroo functions
- Change Management: utilises a range of proven techniques to manage a diverse team through a series of change such that they consistently adopt new ways of working and the tools that support them
- Problem-solving & Strategic Thinking: Clearly frames increasingly broad or complex issues, articulates tradeoffs, and recommends solutions. Understands the strategic implications of their work. Is able to anticipate risks and suggest ways to mitigate.
- Communication & Influence: Listens actively and empathetically. Simplifies complex ideas and focuses communication. Collaborates effectively across wider range of teams and stakeholder groups. Demonstrates a confident presentation style.
- Team Development and Community-Building: A team player who readily collaborates cross-functionally and can resolve areas of misalignment or conflict between teams. Finds opportunities to build a sense of community and coach more junior team members.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.