Deliveroo Editions operates these custom, delivery only, kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants across the globe, and have big plans for more of the same. You will report to the Site Management Team, whilst working with up to 10 Head Chefs and their kitchen staff.
Locations: Aberdeen, Sai Ying Pun, Kowloon Bay, Kwai Shing, Sham Shui Po, Tseung Kwan O, Tuen Mun, Quarry Bay
What you'll do:
- Manage the daily running of a Deliveroo Editions site; meet health & safety standards, managing stock deliveries, site cleanliness
- Improve our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency
- Improve site efficiency and reduce site operational costs
- Collaborate with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve our overall site performance
Skills you'll need and Eligibility:
- Deliveroo is a weekend and late night company in the hospitality industry, it is important for you to work shift work, including week nights and weekends. Typically 2 out of 3 weekend nights you will be required on shift and Sunday evenings are our busiest time of the week.
- Physically demanding, you must ensure all deliveries are ready for pick-up by our riders, coordinate with multiple kitchens, audit Restaurant Partner kitchens weekly, it's non-stop.
- Comfortable in a guest-facing context, we operate several dine-in areas within our Editions sites so with a smile on your face and a willingness to help, is absolutely crucial.
- Can do, never give up attitude and the desire to grow and succeed with one of the worlds fastest growing food-tech companies.
- Must be fluent in English & Cantonese.
Benefits and Diversity
- Become one of the important employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is an experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space. #LI-KI1