Deliveroo Editions operates these bespoke, delivery only, kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants across the globe, and have big plans for more of the same. You will be working alongside the Site Manager & Assistant Manager, whilst working closely with up to 10 Head Chefs and their kitchen staff.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the day-to-day running of a Deliveroo Editions site; meeting health & safety standards, managing stock deliveries, site cleanliness etc
- Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency
- Improving site efficiency and reducing site operational costs
- Liaising with our restaurant account management and rider operations teams to improve our overall site performance
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility:
- Deliveroo is a weekend and late night company in the hospitality industry, it is essential for you to work shift work, including week nights and weekends. Typically 2 out of 3 weekend nights you will be required on shift and Sunday evenings are our busiest time of the week.
- Physically demanding, you must ensure all deliveries are ready for pick-up by our riders, coordinate with multiple kitchens, audit Restaurant Partner kitchens weekly, it's non-stop.
- Comfortable in a guest-facing context, we operate several dine-in areas within our Editions sites so being comfortable in a Front Of House environment, with a smile on your face and a willingness to help, is absolutely crucial.
- Can do, never give up attitude and the desire to grow and succeed with one of the worlds fastest growing food-tech companies.
- Must be fluent in English & Cantonese.
Aberdeen, Sai Ying Pun, Kowloon Bay, Kwai Shing, Sham Shui Po, Tseung Kwan O, Tuen Mun, Quarry Bay
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers