We're looking for an accomplished person to join our Central Rider Operations team. This is a bustling and vibrant team that helps our applicants become riders to ensure we have enough riders in the fleet to supply customer demand and run sweeps on current riders to maintain compliance. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
You will look after the processes the team uses to progress applicants through and run audits and ensure that it is running smoothly, is as efficient as possible and make any updates necessary.
What you'll do:
- Update comms within each applicant/rider flow (HTML)
- Look after the rider compliance flow to ensure no friction in the process with our partner stages
- Look after supply/compliance pacing and ensure we are on target
- Support new market launches, being involved in everything from the rider apply page to hitting our target
- Create training documents and perform training sessions for the team, new starters and vendor
- Update training materials
- Work to targets, maintaining a high and level of productivity and quality
- Escalate any issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with your manager
- Be willing to help out on a range of admin tasks
- Help all our markets with their supply pipelines and flows
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and French
- You are an excellent and confident communicator, with an eye for detail
- You are a team player, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Experience using Fountain and G-Sheets
- HTML knowledge
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.