Duration: 12 month maternity cover.
The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such as product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
Central London is where we launched the company 10 years ago - this is Deliveroo heartland. This region is home to a thriving and diverse restaurant scene with some of the most exciting and entrepreneurial brands that we work with globally.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in London. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You’ll be liaising with London’s most highly-regarded restaurants, to cultivate existing relationships and help them to grow their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships, and driving growth for your portfolio through a data-driven approach.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our top London restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to drive operational efficiency for your restaurants
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiency
- Being a local expert for London - knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry
- Experience in account/relationship management (or similar)
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills whether face to face, through phone or email
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable understanding and leveraging data
- Results-oriented, with a track record of achieving targets
- Experience of working in a dynamic high-growth company is preferable
- Self-starter, hard worker and well organised
- Ability to work autonomously
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.