Our Partner Lifecycle team at Deliveroo is delivering numerous change projects globally to support the rapid growth of the company. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our Partner Success product team to develop and deploy business solutions that will help our partners onboard and use Deliveroo services successfully!
As a Salesforce developer, you will be a part of a high performing team collaborating closely with Product Management, Account Management, Partner Services and Commercial teams to plan, develop and deploy new capabilities onto our Salesforce Platform. We are looking for someone who thrives in fast-paced, highly collaborative environments and takes pride in delivering and supporting new capabilities for the business.
- Define and maintain coding standards that align with Salesforce best practices
- Write Visualforce, Apex classes, triggers, batch classes, and have a proficiency in REST-based web services, Java, HTML, XML, and SQL
- Help to manage the deployment process from start to finish and commit changes to our CI/CD pipeline
- Approve or review pull requests and participate in technical design authority reviews with the cross-functional team
- Help to solution out technical build items with our business analyst and propose alternative solutions
- Use Salesforce APIs and standard architecture to integrate systems with Salesforce
- Recommend best practice solutions to key business problems
- 4+ years of experience working as a Developer in highly collaborative environments
- 4+ years working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Extensive experience and understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud or Sales Cloud
- Experience with theLightning tech stack
- Experience of all phases of software development life-cycle, design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform
- Experience with managed or custom applications integrated or used along with Salesforce such as Docusign, Pardot, payment processing gateways, etc.
- Extensive demonstrable experience writing Web Components, Visualforce, Apex classes, triggers, batch classes, and have a proficiency in REST-based web services, Java, HTML, XML, and SQL
- Extensive experience with deployment processes between salesforce environments, using Bitbucket, GitHub or DevOps automation tools
- Confidence to raise warning flags about technical or project issues where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills.