Technical Business Analyst (ServiceNow) - Enterprise Technology
About the Role:
Deliveroo is on a scale up journey to become the world's most definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Enterprise Technology in support of this is working to become the trusted partner, providing a fantastic working environment for all employees.To do that we are undergoing a transformation, building out Enterprise level capabilities in Service Management, Automation and creating a world class Employee Workplace.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Business Analyst who can help us on this journey.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working closely with the ServiceNow Product Owner and ServiceNow engineers to ensure that the ServiceNow team deliver valuable outcomes for business stakeholders
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand and translate their business requirements into ServiceNow features
- Applying best practice methodologies such as Design Thinking to develop business requirements which deliver valuable outcomes for the business
- Facilitating structured brainstorming/workshops focussed on stakeholder outcomes and actions and guiding business stakeholders to embrace best practice processes, automation and ServiceNow features to deliver great outcomes
- Providing essential technical business analysis artefacts, using best practices and tools, for the design, solution and execution of medium and large projects
- Perform analysis where required to support the business stakeholders in the development of requirements, and the ServiceNow developers in the design and creation of solutions.
- Ensuring requirements on data are understood and optimised to create a strong foundation for the ServiceNow platform
- Liaising with the ServiceNow Product Owner to both inform the ServiceNow long-term product roadmap and deliver features from the roadmap as part of a team
- Playing a key role in prioritisation of business requirements and planning of the demand backlog
- Work the the ServiceNow team, Stakeholders, and other parties to ensure Organisational Change activities such as Testing, Training, Documentation and Go Live readiness is completed
- Provide early life adoption support for stakeholders and managing a network of ServiceNow champions to promote adoption and best practice use of the platform
- Great business analysis skills and experience in a number of different environments
- Good overall knowledge of ServiceNow and an understanding of what is possible within the platform. Previous experience of working on multiple ServiceNow projects is essential.
- Great stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organisation – subject matter experts, functional leads, departmental heads.
- Excellent ability to create and present written reports backed with analysed and visualised data
- Experience working on major projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into processes and technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures
- Experience supporting business process documentation with business owners and SMEs
We're also interested in…
- Experience of ServiceNow ‘Now Create’ artefacts, methodologies, implementation guides etc…
- Experience of ITIL
- Google Docs, Sheets experience would be an advantage, as would any programming skills.
- Relevant higher education and professional certifications
- Business success with Agile approaches, e.g Kanban, Portfolio Walls, MVP, fast feedback
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.