When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
What you'll do:
- Provide the onboarding and partner experiences in every stage
- Assist our restaurants' partners by answering their enquiries through the hotline and email
- Online menu entry - Create and amend menu for our restaurants' partners
- Ensure data accuracy when maintaining restaurants' records and escalate promptly when needed
- Identify, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management
- Provide feedback/suggestions to team leads to help improve our restaurants' experience
- Work with team to ensure individual requirements and expectations are met
- Experience in a high call volume environment
- Excellent skills in English and Cantonese, proficiency in English and Chinese word-processing
- Assess a situation and to point of resolution
- Cheerful personality and good team player
- Experienced in customer service sector is an advantage
- Work from home arrangement i.e. you can WFH once a week
- Become one of the main employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Monthly gym allowance
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Monthly Monday breakfast & Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty)
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space. #CMR #LI-KI1