When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges, and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Purpose of Job:
The Business Development team is the backbone of Deliveroo, tasked with signing up the best restaurants in the UAE to work with us.
You'll be reporting to the Business Development Manager of your respective city.
You will be based in Abu Dhabi (preferably).
What you will do:
- Restaurant acquisition: You'll be prospecting, pitching, and closing new restaurants in your territory. This is mostly an inside (telesales) sales opportunity.
- Oversee your pipeline: Take control of your own pipeline and use your organizational skills to manage your portfolio of leads and ensure strong conversion rates.
- Process Strategy: Iterate with our sales processes to make our inside sales unit the fastest-moving and biggest impact team within Deliveroo.
- Commercial Projects: Assist our wider commercial team with ad-hoc projects like field pitch days, restaurant marketing roll-outs, and cross-functional projects.
What skills you'll need:
- BSc/BA in business or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience within a high-growth company
- Great negotiation skills
- Salesforce experience in the F&B sector is a plus
- Knowledge of the restaurant landscape in the UAE
- Self-starter who can bring yourself to your targets every month
- A fantastic communicator, well organized and efficient
- Fluency in English, Hindi is a plus
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual home flight tickets
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.