The Small Medium Business (SMB) teams are responsible for Deliveroo's relationships with thousands of independent restaurant and retail partners that operate on the Deliveroo marketplace in a number of markets across Europe, ensuring that they continue to grow and operate efficiently. The SMB team spans the full life-cycle of partner interactions from initial acquisition, on-boarding, reactive support and proactive account management. We do this through our in-house contact centre based in Manchester and in collaboration with our third-party contact centre providers.
As the Tooling Manager for Europe and UKI, you will be responsible for ensuring our operational teams are both equipped and skilled to execute their roles effectively. You will work with a number of cross functional areas to ensure our contact centre agents have the relevant tools to support them in delivering excellent service to our restaurant partners across sales, service and account management. The role will be responsible for owning and maintaining our central knowledge hub which is the one stop shop for our agents to find the support they need first time. In addition this role will be paramount in managing our high velocity sales tool including writing and maintaining relevant automated communication to our partners and implementing best working practices of our internal dialler system. This role can be based in London or Manchester (with requirement to be in the Manchester office 5 days per month).
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the day-to-day Contact Centre operations ensuring the teams are set up for success in order to deliver our monthly, quarterly and annual commercial objectives
- Assessing ongoing utilisation of existing tools & identifying areas of improvement including but not limited to SalesForce, HVS and dialler telephony systems.
- Supporting deliver the operational strategy for the Sales centre, ensuring all existing and new tools are maintained and implemented with clear project plan including post live adherence tracking
- Owning HVS communication, ensuring all written communications to partners is of the highest quality and reviewed in a timely manner to address any changes that are required as the business evolves
- Owning and delivering the knowledge hub, creating and maintaining relevant documentation that enables consistency across the operation with a best in class hub that houses all SMB process and policies
- Championing change and leading on identifying new ways of working in collaboration with other Deliveroo functions to ensure we have the right tools and content to support our agents in having best in class conversations
- Partnering with the Learning & Development and Operational teams, supporting to develop quarterly and annual training plans, thus supporting the achievement of overall commercial objectives
What we're looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and deliver complex plans against deadlines ensuring a clear prioritisation model is implemented
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver against time centric deadlines
- Sound understanding of L&D practices and platforms, including tools to support end users
- A self-starter; proactive & always thinking of what the next step needs to be in order to future proof the operations
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with resilience & maturity to face challenges from senior members of the business & deliver a positive outcome
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in working with SalesForce system for pipeline management and customer enhancement
- Experience in using and maintaining High Velocity Sales
- Experience in dialler technology, ideally power and predicted modes.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.