POC: Amee Ruparel
Location : Manchester
SMB Hub | Quality Analyst
Deliveroo is a multi-award winning, international food business and one of the most successful recent technology companies to come out of the UK. We are on a mission to transform the way customers eat, just as Airbnb has for travel and Amazon has for e-commerce. Our aim is to bring great food to customers as fast as possible and in less than 30 minutes. Whether you want Pad Thai in the evening, a salad at lunch or forgot some key grocery items, we’ve got it covered.
The Small Medium Business (SMB) teams are responsible for Deliveroo’s relationships with thousands of independent restaurant and retail partners that operate on the Deliveroo marketplace in a number of markets across Europe, ensuring that they continue to grow and operate efficiently. The SMB team spans the full life-cycle of partner interactions from initial acquisition, on-boarding, reactive support and proactive account management. We do this through our in-house contact centre based in Manchester and in collaboration with our third-party contact centre providers.
As one of our Quality Analysts, you will form part of a team who are focused on driving quality conversations throughout our European and UKI operations, as you will monitor and evaluate both inbound and outbound interactions for agents across three business functions.You will work closely with the business function leaders to ensure a closed feedback loop process is implemented, allowing our front end users to have tangible feedback that drives actions to deliver better results for our restaurant partners. You will strive for excellence by regularly carrying out robust coaching conversations, as well as setting a high bar for written documentation, that allows our operations to identify trends that can be addressed through relevant Learning and Development support.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitoring and evaluating agent interactions with our restaurant partners, ensuring clear documentation is recorded with SMART actions; reviewed in a timely manner
- Supporting the day-to-day Contact Centre operations; ensuring the teams are set up for success by supporting design and implementing strong quality analysis frameworks
- Implementing a clear feedback process that enables operational leaders to action improvement plans that drive better results
- Coaching end users and delivering constructive feedback in order to support transformed behaviours through both short and long term action plans
- Participate, as needed, in performance calibration sessions and employee communication sessions
- Assisting and supporting Team Leads with underperforming agents by providing additional resource to assess live interactions and provide feedback accordingly
- Championing change and leading on identifying new ways of driving quality throughout operations, ensuring we have the right tools and content to support our agents in having excellent conversations enabling our restaurant partners to grow their business
- Partnering with the Learning & Development and Operational teams, providing skill gap analysis to support these teams produce relevant content that builds the capability of our agents
- Provides accurate and timely reports on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis sharing key insights with the leadership team
This is an analytical role which will require an individual that can be perceptive in their approach whilst taking a logical stance on action planning. The candidate will be working across a number of markets and therefore being able to speak French and/or Italian, ideally preferred for this role. The candidate will be someone who sets and maintains high verbal communication standards, as well as someone who is comfortable in influencing middle management to drive tangible actions across a large operation. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and will be someone who is confident in taking ownership of performance plans.
The required skills include:
- Good organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities in a live operational environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of L&D practices and platforms, including tools to support end users
- A self-starter; proactive & always thinking of what the next step needs to be in order to future proof the operations
- Solid understanding of a variety of coaching models, including the GROW and Solution Focused models
The desired experiences include:
- Minimum 2 years working in a quality focused analytical role
- Experience working within Contact Centre environments
- Desirable to have the ability to speak fluent French or Italian