Restaurant Onboarding Associate
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges, and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Purpose of Job:
We're looking for a talented individual to join our Restaurant Operations team in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improving the Deliveroo experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring our partners leave your conversation satisfied.
You'll be reporting to the Senior Restaurant Operations Associate.
- Communicate with Restaurants, investigating and resolving restaurant issues promptly
- Organise equipment needed at Restaurants
- Restaurant training including installation of Deliveroo tablets at partner sites
- Identify causes of operational issues, as well as symptoms, diagnosis, and solutions
- Monitor, report, and improve the operational performance of our Partners
- Collaboration and efficient communication with many different processes in the business, such as Business Development, Account Management, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Restaurant Operations Data Analysis & Reporting
- Document delayed orders or unusual occurrences and flagging with BDM's and AM's
- Troubleshoot and Tech Replacements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team-player qualities
- Great at building and maintaining relationships
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Fluency in English is a must Arabic is mandatory
Benefits and Diversity:
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual home flight tickets
- Free Deliveroo Plus - free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End-of-year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups around.