Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We are a collaborative team. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
You will lead the Partner Lifecycle product team, solving problems that are important to the business' success: which restaurants and local grocers are most important for our customers, in every area? How can we bring partners onto the platform more effectively, whether through self-service, telesales, or field sales, and with the right marketing technology? How do we set up partners for success once onboard, resolve problems, and ensure every interaction is seamless? How can we best support account managers, and other product teams that use our Lifecycle platform including consumer, riders and Deliveroo for Work?
In answering these questions, you will help lead a step-change in how we automate, optimise in every area through a hyperlocal focus, and contribute to profitability. Much of this will be in the Salesforce ecosystem.
You will lead a motivated team of product managers, and use your experience to be a mentor and coach. You will work with senior stakeholders across central commercial teams and key markets.
This role can be either based in our Manchester or London office and will report directly to our VP of Product.
What you'll do
- Lead on developing and defining the partner lifecycle roadmap, ensuring the product vision is communicated coupled with ensuring the relevant planning materials are considered at all stages of the process.
- Set our product vision and roadmap for partner lifecycle, and helping product managers translate this into the most impactful yearly and short-term goals
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to gain insight to support the overall strategy, and ensuring clear communication for the product process
- Constantly improve ways of working, both within your team and across the company as we mature, to be more impact-focused and customer-centric.
- Coach and develop your team, being a beacon for talent, and ensuring the broader team, organisation and ways of working are set up for success
- A proven product leader: agile, customer-centric, and impactful
- Good domain knowledge of Salesforce, and of best-practice technology for sales and account management for an industry similar to restaurants and grocers
- A successful track record operating, partnering with and influencing exec-level stakeholders
- A track record as an inspiring and respected manager and a collaborative colleague
- Entrepreneurial spirit - a change maker. You spot opportunities to improve, articulate it well to build alignment, and drive change.
- Excellent analytical rigour coupled with pragmatic business judgement. You base your intuition on data, and you are right most of the times (and you are humble enough to recognize when you are not).
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.