Deliveroo is growing fast, and we have more Partners on the platform than ever before. We want to provide quick, accurate support to those restaurants whenever they need it, in turn allowing them to grow and succeed with Deliveroo. As a PSC Team Leader you will be responsible for supervising the team providing this support on a day to day basis, ensuring that Partner queries are handled efficiently and effectively via phone, email & chat. You will manage and develop the team proactively to ensure OKRs are on track at all times. You’ll have experience undertaking all of the responsibilities below, and be a clear and effective communicator to the team.
- Day-to-day line management of a team of PSC agents.
- Utilising QA & customer feedback data to design development plans to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Working with the leadership team to identify areas for improvement in the service, and collaborating on projects to put these into action.
- Manage team performance throughout the shift, ensuring workloads, resources and staff are effectively managed.
- Act as an escalation point for Partner issues unable to be handled by the front line team.
- Champion a culture that demonstrates emotional intelligence and empathy
- Track record of managing a call centre team successfully
- Clear and confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Highly organised and detail orientated mindset
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.