When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride!
What you'll do:
- Providing excellent rider service
- Managing day-to-day queries from our riders
- Complaints and feedback following up
- Handling and preparing rider engagement activities
- 1- 2years of relevant professional experience
- Written and verbal English and Chinese - bilingual proficiency
- Clear and engaging communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
- Ability to deliver complex messages and explain concepts clearly and succinctly to a diverse audience
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is an experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.