When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Our Account Management team oversees the relationship with Grocery strategic partners. As Deliveroo continues to grow, we become a major revenue channel for grocers - aside from providing the best support, we are consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to guide our partner's growth. The AMs are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together with other departments...and of course, they're fun and great at building relationships!
As a an account manager, you will report to the Head of Grocery and be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo's most important grocery partners, including high sales volume drivers and global grocery brands
- Build relationships with important partners in your portfolio
- Manipulate and analyze data to increase growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Analyze the performance, presenting partner performance review meetings with partners
- Work with other departments (Marketing, Operations ,Corporate, and Customer Service) to guide new plans and problem solutions.
- At least 3 years experience in commercial roles, experience in retail/FMCG, or other /high-growth companies
- Knowledge of the food retail industry
- Experience creating long-term relationships
- Must be fluent in English
- Demonstrate competency using tools and related program management applications to apply best practice
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work at a fast pace and show continued commitment to the business.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in our success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startup's around.