PMO Analyst - Enterprise Technology
About the Role:
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 7 years ago. Fast forward 6 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 70,000 riders who deliver orders from 80,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide. Deliveroo is on a scale up journey to become the world's most definitive food company. To do that, we're building a company where everyone can grow to do the best work of their lives.
Enterprise Technology to support this is working to become the trusted partner, providing a fantastic working environment for all employees.To do that we are undergoing a transformation, building Enterprise level capabilities in Service Management, Automation and creating a world class Digital Workplace.
We are looking for a PMO Analyst who can help us on this journey reporting to the Head of Delivery
What You'll Do:
- Build project management strategies, based on templates and toolsets.
- Ensure project parameters meet clients' agreed-upon needs and expectations.
- Monitor existing projects to ensure execution and completion.
- Gather and analyse project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
- Communicate with project team members and providing suggestions or solutions to unforeseen issues when needed.
- Prepare project status reports for management review.
- Communicate with clients about the status and progress of their projects.
- 4+ years experience as a PMO analyst, project manager, or a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of project management strategies and tools.
- Agile approaches, e.g Kanban, Portfolio Walls, MVP, fast feedback
- Driven,collaborative, comfortable adapting to change and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
We're also interested in…
- IT Service Management knowledge
- Relevant higher education and professional certifications
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including 10% bonus, pension, private healthcare, takeaway discount, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.
We are happy to offer a London or a fully remote UK contract depending on your preference.