This SMB (Small & Medium Business) Lead role is a great opportunity to become an important member of a growing business in a competitive market. You'll build relationships with new restaurant partners in your area, improving our proposition for customers and identifying ways to continue our fast growth. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys building relationships. This role is based in Milan and will report the SMB Account Manager Lead.
As an SMB Account Lead you will:
- Lead, coordinate and mentor a team of 5-10 Account Managers in your territory
- Work directly with the Head of SMB, Sales lead and other department leads to grow your territory supply
- Build trusting relationships with Restaurant owners
- Support Account Managers and run business review meetings with Restaurant owners to unlock new commercial and growth levers
- Periodically report on performance to senior management
Background and profile
- Bachelor's degree / Master in Economics, Management, Business school
- 2 years Commercial (Sales and/or Account Management) experience
- Comfortable with targeting new business and have sales experience
- Experienced negotiator and able to structure win-win deals for restaurants and for Deliveroo
- Commercially knowledgeable person who understands the economics of food delivery - for restaurants and Deliveroo
- Be able to demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- Work within targets
- Have an interest in all things food and restaurants
- Be tenacious
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges, and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want when they want, where they want it.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.