TechBar Support Specialist - London- on site
Here at Deliveroo we excel at delivery, after all, it is at the core of our business. Service delivery is no exception. That's why we are changing the way service delivery works. Our focus will always be the customer but we want to go beyond that and create an experience from the smallest problems. We are creating a TechBar team that will be critical in improving the impact we have on the business. Yes, there still will be tickets but with each ticket comes a new opportunity for development and continuous improvement.
We want you to bring your experience to help shape what the TechBar should look like and how it should operate. As we continue to grow we will expose you to the latest technologies as we work toward automation of the boring, leaving interesting challenges to be solved. We have no legacy tech meaning the tech we get is only going to get better and we aren't fixing Windows 95 problems. We are investing in our tech and working with some creative tools across RPA and service delivery.
What are we looking for?:
- We're customer obsessed, that includes our internal customers. You should love customer service as much as we do
- You will report to the Tech Bar supervisor and support colleagues that just need a solution to their problem, quickly.
- Passionate about technology, it's our technology that connects us and enables us to give the customer exactly what they need.
- You will have a good knowledge of supporting Google Workspace (G Suite) and experience with MacOS and Windows 10 and supporting technologies, such as JAMF and Intune.
- Experience working in a technical support environment within a growing tech company would be really useful for us, as we want you to bring your knowledge of good service delivery.
- You will lead on projects where your skills are most suited to the task at hand, you will also have no problem guiding others around you and sharing your knowledge.
- As a company that grows through collaboration if you have experience mentoring, training, or creating knowledge amongst your team we would love you to be part of our journey raising the standard of service delivery the same way we raised the standard of high quality food delivery.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensure the highest levels of customer experience in a collaborative environment with a focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the face of ET Operations.
- You will support colleagues who walk up to the TechBar needing support. This could be anything from a password reset to a new machine. Each case will be different, as will the people who approach. You can tailor your approach depending on you and the situation.
- You will be excellent at prioritising work when there is something more pressing to be resolved.
- Ensure all walkups are logged in the ITSM tool and reporting on usage and performance of the TechBar, highlighting areas of concern, and improvement.
- Work with Service Desk Team Lead, ensuring the TechBar is suitably staffed 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues promptly while communicating clearly throughout the customer's experience until resolved.
- You will share our experience with improvement, always looking for opportunities to improve and highlighting them to the team and management.
- You will support growing the TechBar team following usage and demand. We may also need your expertise to help implement TechBars in other locations, depending on company growth.
We're interested in exposure or expertise in any of the following:
- Google Workspace (G Suite), Apple products, Windows 10, Chromebooks, ZenDesk / ServiceNow / Data Studio, Team Leadership/task management, Jamf/InTune / Git, Slack, Android, AWS, Networking Identity and Access Management and Python or any other programming language
What you'll get:
- Work with and implementing modern technology
- Monthly lunch allowance on the 2nd Friday of each month
- Free Deliveroo plus, with benefits such as free delivery on all orders
- Twice yearly performance review to ensure your career is on the right track and promote progression opportunities. Yearly pay reviews to ensure you're compensated accordingly.
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible cost benefits such as healthcare, cycle to work
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.