The Team- Fixed Term Contract 12 months
The UK & Ireland National Accounts team is responsible for the relationships with the largest restaurant and retail partners in the UK & Ireland; you will ensure that they continue to grow and operate profitably on the Deliveroo marketplace. These national restaurant chains and grocers are made up of hundreds of sites spread across the UK & Ireland and include some of the nation's favourite brands.
You will report into a Client Partner and as a National Account Manager, you will manage the relationship with a small number of our top national restaurant partners, including being the daily contact between them and Deliveroo, communicating their needs to our teams, helping grow their business on the Deliveroo marketplace and developing the 'the best' value proposition for our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving "basics" daily with the partner to maximise the customer experience
- Lead the onboarding of new sites onto the Deliveroo platform
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the partner's operational metrics and lead operational performance routines with the partner, including weekly operational reviews
- Review operating practices in sites and identify sets of recommendations that reduce partner-driven delivery issues and improve operational efficiencies for the partner
- Coordinate the resolution of short-term operational issues in collaboration with other important Deliveroo functions
- Increase mutual growth by sustainably increasing Order Volume and Average Basket size
- Conduct analytical deep-dives to identify value opportunities by understanding customer behaviour and bench-marking partner performance vs peers
- Ensure that we are developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing and service levels.
- Work with marketing counterparts to design e-marketing campaigns that creae value for the partner
- Improve the strategic agenda with your partners following Deliveroo's wider restaurant strategy in collaboration with senior leaders of your restaurant partners and Deliveroo
This is a role which will require ambition and enthusiasm. The desired skills/experiences include:
- Prior experience in an account management or commercial role. Experience in, or working with, online or offline grocery retail or hospitality is preferable.
- Partner obsessed, with strong relationship building, organisation and communication skills whether face-to-face, or through video, phone or email.
- Comfortable working with and analysing data - able to cut through the noise to understand what performance improvements will help grow your grocery/restaurant partners, to make clear and recommendations.
- You can create ideas and strategies to increase growth of our joint business with our partners, with a willingness to trial at pace.
- Collaborative team player who can get the best out of the people around you. Someone who works with all levels of Deliveroo.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and accountability, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.