When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Our Enterprise Account Management team owns and manages our restaurant relationships. As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants - aside from providing best-in-class support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to drive our partner restaurants’ growth. They are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross-functionally with other departments...and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building relationships!
As an Enterprise Field Account Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of key enterprise-restaurants in your territory with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability / revenue
- Monitor and analyze the performance, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings with key stakeholders
- Run periodical in-store visits, manage operational meetings and reviews, build and deliver insight during monthly and quarterly reviews
- Increase revenue and health metrics by consulting restaurant partners on best practice
- Work with cross-functional departments to drive business growth (Marketing, Operations and Customer Service)
You will be based in Padova or Verona (with a full remote contract) and your field area is going to be North East Italy.
- At least 2 years experience in a commercial role (i.e account management or sale)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organization skills
- Ability to create and maintain long-term relationships
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project management applications to drive best practice
- A self-starter as we'll look for you to manage your own time and priorities
- Must be fluent in English
- Driving license required
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.