When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Restaurant Support Team and help to keep our restaurant partners happy and satisfied.
The Restaurant Support Team is the restaurant’s primary point of contact for any questions they may have. We are in charge of providing 360-degree assistance to queries, and guarantee the best possible riding experience with Deliveroo.
- Answer restaurant email correspondence timely and up to the company’s standards.
- Liaise with the Lead of Restaurant Support and with your team on a set of ad hoc projects related to, among others: Restaurant payments and Data analysis.
- Work towards improving existing processes to increase efficiency
- Create and action any needed improvement plan (i.e: Additional training, coaching session) in order to ensure a high policy adherence and SLA results
- Support the fulfilment of your team’s daily and weekly targets
- Italian native speaker, fluent French and English speaking and writing is essential
- Handling the restaurant requests, this will mean working on weekends and some holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to employ the appropriate tone in any situation
- A strong customer service background
- A good level of IT competence
- Be proactive and eager to learn
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.