When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role
We’re looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager - Brand, Campaign & Partnerships to lead media, campaigns and brand partnerships in Singapore. This role will work closely with the marketing team in Singapore as well as the global creative team (UK), as well as our external media & creative agencies to deliver best in class media strategy and campaigns that deliver against our goals. This role reports to the Head of Marketing, and is based in Singapore.
A successful candidate will have a passion for all things media and campaigns and have a natural ability to think strategically to solve business problems. You’ll be experienced in executing large multi-channel marketing campaigns and have a broad knowledge and understanding of the marketing channel mix. You'll be a self starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail.
This role is responsible for delivering high impact multi-channel campaigns and partnerships that deliver against Deliveroo’s business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Campaign development: Identify sharp consumer, product and market insights to fuel ideation, creation and execution of stand out integrated marketing campaigns. Work on the creation of large scale campaigns from ideation, to brief creation, through planning, creative development and launch. You’ll be responsible for working closely with the Head of Marketing to manage campaigns with our external creative agency partner and internal studio team to develop campaigns across all channels.
- Demonstrate media expertise: Manage our external media agency to plan, deliver & execute our national media strategy. Identify the most relevant channels and media mix to drive growth, identify the need to tailor locally and leverage restaurants in Singapore.
- Strengthen partnerships: Work with external partners to generate opportunities to acquire new customers to Deliveroo
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder relationship: Work with diverse teams to deliver best in class marketing planning and campaign management. You’ll work closely with teams across the business including performance marketing, CRM, creative studio, PR to develop the optimum strategies & plans to drive relevance with our consumers.
- Take an analytical approach: Work with our business and consumer insights teams to develop robust measurement & effectiveness evaluations of our campaign.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing campaigns or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns, with proven ability to manage large-scale media budgets
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships, with proven experience to manage agencies as well as internal stakeholders and teams
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Group & dependent insurance
- Growing family support
- Free Deliveroo plus
- One day of paid leave per year to volunteer with a registered charity
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Access to Headspace, a meditation and wellbeing app and service
- Daily breakfast and healthy snacks and fruit in the office
- Regular social events
- A continuously evolving benefits offering
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply now to continue the conversation.