About the Role:
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives and builds the IT services powering Deliveroo's teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We promote service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
As a CMDB Manager at Deliveroo you will ensure that the Foundation and Configuration Management Data within ServiceNow is complete, accurate and maintained to the highest standard, and preferably as automated as possible. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected, working with ITSM and ServiceNow colleagues, to lead the processes required to maintain the data, lead the backlog of to improve data quality and performing manual data import and correction. The role can be based at our offices in London or fully remote across the UK. You will report to our Head of Service Management & Controls.
What You'll Do:
- Create the CMDB strategy and develop and document config management processes.
- Identify the master source of all required data items (including Foundation data and Configuration Management data),
- Document the CMDB data model design document, and ensuring the data is available for the ServiceNow implementation and ongoing. This will require collaboration with teams outside of Enterprise Technology and may also require the functional specification of requirements for integrations.
- Improve adoption of the service asset configuration management process across ET
- Ensuring data is correct, complete and compliant and developing reporting on the CMDB Health and implementing data certification automation
- Identify and document the data items required in ServiceNow to satisfy the requirements and IT Service Management practices.
- Manage regular audits of the data, ensuring that identified data owners are maintaining data and providing training if necessary.
- Maintain a dashboard of data quality, completeness, issues and work in progress.
- Experience with SACM practices and driving adoption.
- Excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheets skills to identify, collect, cleanse and manipulate data (ETL)
- Experience in ServiceNow CSDM (Common Service Data Model) and ServiceNow foundational data (e.g. users, locations, products)
- Experience writing scripts in Excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheets (VBA/ GAS)
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- ServiceNow knowledge, specifically integration capabilities and the structure of the database
- ITIL V3 or 4 foundation
- Pride in data quality and accuracy.
We're also interested in…
- Experience using XML files as part of data transfer
- Experience with JSON formatted data
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with a very large impact, looking to solve some of the most interesting challenges out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and the entire we are very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including healthcare, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation. Our holiday policy is 25 days (+ bank holidays), increasing to 26 after 2 years service and 27 after 4 years.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.