Deliveroo Hop launched in September 2021 and is Deliveroo’s speedy grocery delivery service. Our mission is to deliver groceries to customers around the world in as little as 10 minutes - from the weekly shop, to a last minute dinner party or a late night snack. Working with trusted grocers, Deliveroo Hop promises to bring customers the very best products at lightning speed!
More about the role
Our Warehouse Associates are the beating heart of our day to day site operations. You will work closely with your management team to maximise customer satisfaction and ensure the smooth running of our Hop sites. Your duties will include:
- Picking orders efficiently and accurately to meet targets
- Ensuring all goods delivered are of the freshest quality
- Communicating with our riders to ensure our customers receive their deliveries in a timely manner
- Assisting with incoming delivery management
- Unloading delivery wagons according to procedure, taking time to ensure accuracy of product locations and date rotation
- Supporting with inventory management as requested
- Ensuring Warehouse remains clean and tidy at all time, any hazards should be dealt with urgently
What is required of a Warehouse Associate with Deliveroo Hop
- Previous experience in a similar environment is valued but not required (Grocery/Retail/Warehouse/Last mile delivery is a big pluss)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and proficient in both written and spoken English
What you’ll receive
- £11 hourly salary
- Guaranteed 30 hours minimum per week (Full time) and 15 hours per week (part time)
- Weekly payroll
- Permanent position
- Lots of growth opportunities and on site training. This position can transition into a Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Assistant Managers and Warehouse Manager!
- Deliveroo Plus subscription which gives you access to exclusive offers and free delivery on selected orders.
- Wide range of additional benefits including discounted gym subscription, wellbeing and pension contributions
What to expect from the interview process
- Step 1: apply for any role you'd like to be considered for - we'd love to hear from you!
- Step 2: we'll send you out an online assessment which needs to be completed before we progress you further. (All instructions will be sent to your email address so please ensure you check your junk folder too!)
- Step 3: if you are successful with the assessment, one of our recruitment team will be in touch to say hello and understand more about your experience
- Step 4: if we decide to progress your application, you will be invited to an interview with one of our Hop hiring managers
- Step 5: We'll come back to you quickly after your interview to let you know the outcome!
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.