We are looking for a paralegal to assist our experienced and friendly legal team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the legal team on a broad range of matters, including on some of the most interesting and novel legal issues in the industry;
- Drafting a broad range of legal documents, policies and correspondence;
- Legal research with a view to providing the business with pragmatic advice and in many instances working with the business on effective implementation;
- Project management, including preparing and maintaining tracker documents for monitoring progress of matters;
- Process improvement initiatives, including implementing new legal tech solutions to streamline legal operations;
- Assisting with document review exercises; and
- General team support .
Candidates should have strong academic background, or equivalent experience and experience as a paralegal at a private practice law firm or in-house.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with complex matters;
- Dynamic, positive, can-do attitude
- Highly organised;
- Willing and keen to learn/experience different areas of law;
- Motivated and willing to get stuck in and involved;
- Driven to do an excellent job as efficiently as possible;
- Attention to detail;
- ; and
- A team player.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are a large and experienced team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.