Assistant Restaurant Manager - Pizza Paradiso
You will be an existing assistant restaurant manager or a budding supervisor who is looking to take the next step up the managerial ladder. The role requires someone who will bring a passion for customer service and operational excellence into everything they do. A natural leader, you will bring a ‘treat it like it is your own business’ mentality to the ongoing management of the business.
You will be responsible for;
- All day to day operational requirements of the restaurant
- Working closely with the restaurant manager to ensure that we meet revenue objectives
- Delivering excellent customer service and monitoring reviews across all platforms
- Coaching and supporting a small team around a central aim to become the most loved pizzeria in the area
- Help make our delivery proposition the best in the area
- Developing the HACCP and ensuring that the highest possible food safety standards are maintained in a safe working environment
- Making fast and friendly service fun for the whole team
- Trained to Food Safety level 3 as a minimum (training provided if required)
- Exceptional Food Safety & Health and Safety compliance requirements
- First Aid training ideal (training provided if required)
- Fire Marshal training ideal (training provided if required)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of meeting targets and stock control.
- Hospitality background with a minimum of 1 years of management experience.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft and Slack.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Being proactive with great problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to influence peers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Personal licence (training provided if required)
As with any restaurant operation you will be expected to lead from the front and be visible at the times that our customers see us the most. This will mean evening and weekend work.
If this role has your name written all over it we offer a competitive salary with multiple benefits from the wider business. We’d love to have a chat with you so don’t be shy.