As a Senior SMB Team Lead you will be responsible for the delivery of campaign targets alongside supporting a team of RX support agents..
The role is a fixed-term contract for 11 months. The successful candidate will be working as part of the SMB team to promote campaigns results, and implement the best solutions at scale that delivers the expected outcome for Deliveroo. The SMB Senior Team Lead will be reporting to the Senior Team Lead
As a Senior Team Lead you will be required to do the following activities:
- Performance management and reporting: management of a multi-lingual team with varying levels of expertise and report their performance to senior stakeholders. Plus, you will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and possible gaps in the team performance that prevent the company from achieving target efficiency metrics.
- Support to plan campaigns to achieve key objectives: proactively planning telemarketing campaigns to reach our target KPIs.
- Training and upskilling: training and up-skilling the team on telemarketing skills, and on new products and services that can help restaurants have a better performance on Deliveroo. Your goal will be to ensure that the team has the knowledge and tools available to positively engage with the restaurants at all times.
- Support Talent Acquisition: finding the best candidates through different channels that might fit in the team by taking interviews, recruiting, giving feedback, solutions and new ideas!
- Work in close conjunction with other Team Leads on the SMB Team.
- Be responsible for your team’s monthly performance targets and KPI’s
- Represent the SMB Sales team and department on projects and other ad hoc assignments to ensure SMB Sales needs are represented.
- Liaise with Learning & Development to ensure content of training materials and programmes is of maximum value to staff.
- Research and answer complex complaints referred from our SDRs, identifying the causes and taking appropriate action to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Work with other managers and stakeholders to ensure SDRs Receive coaching, development and technical support for their needs.
What we’re looking for in our ideal SMB Senior Team Lead:
- Proven experience within a Sales management environment at a supervisory level
- Experience in managing teams of over 10 people
- You communicate well, are great at building trusting relationships, and can adapt your style appropriately
- Will maintain a positive and proactive manner in carrying out all tasks
- Will act as a champion for change, bringing and implementing new ideas to a well-established team
- Ability to adapt your management style in order to achieve set KPI’s across the department
- Passion for quality and highest levels of standard and service whilst continually aiming for improvement
- Demonstrates resilience and tenacity
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.