At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
The Rider Engagement team sits within the UKI Operations department and is focused on improving the experience of our riders, restaurants and customers through obtaining, understanding and acting on rider insight.
As Rider Partnerships Associate you'll be responsible for owning the relationships with our partners, helping negotiate deals, discounts and freebies to help make our riders' lives easier and cheaper, and creating opportunities for our riders to upskill.
You'll work closely with our UKI Operations, Communications, Global Operations, Legal and Data Protection teams to evaluate the success of current and future partnerships as well as identify opportunities to build new and exciting partnership opportunities for riders.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting the current Rider Partnerships Manager to build a strategy for rider partnerships in the UK and Ireland
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with our partners - developing partnerships to offer riders deals and discounts on essentials to help them do their job
- Working with internal stakeholders in Comms, Legal and Finance to launch and maintain rider partnerships
- Working alongside legal, privacy and data protection teams to form partnership agreements
- Tracking rider partnership data, to share back with the Rider Partnerships Manager to ensure this information informs future and current partnerships to deliver value for riders
- Adding and updating to the rider perks site to ensure all partnerships are available to riders
- Talking to riders, getting their feedback and ensuring that riders are aware of the perks available
- Reaching out to new partners to find great deals for our riders on local favourites (cafes, shops and mechanics)
- Listening to rider feedback on partnerships to inform decision making for future partners
- Organisational and project management skills - experience in partnership management
- Natural people person - you should build strong relationships with different types of people - colleagues, partners, riders
- Keen eye for detail
- A good eye for a deal, and willingness to push for better for our riders
- Knowledge of what good looks like for riders and awareness of the kinds of partnerships they may benefit from
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.