Job Location: London, UK (Full-time)
Business Operations Associate
Reporting into the Partner Policy Manager, you’ll be a key part of the Partner Operations function of the Care & Partner Operations team driving the commercial experience for all our partners including grocery stores and pharmacies as we diversify our partnerships beyond restaurants.
Working with our Commercial, Strategy and Product teams, you will identify, develop, and deliver policy and process improvements, and solve problems globally. This is with the aim of improving the overall partner experience of Deliveroo, while protecting our reputation and minimising our exposure to financial risk.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders across Deliveroo globally to understand business requirements and deliver against strategic targets for partner policy
- Leading initiatives to enhance the overall commercial partner experience by deep diving into business challenges/opportunities and delivering recommendations to senior management using data-led insight
- Investigating existing partner processes and policies across the business, identifying and driving operational efficiencies and partner retention
- Working closely with our customer service vendors to present and communicate upcoming policy and process changes with them
- Presenting data and information in clear, compelling ways to communicate concepts and desired outcomes
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to present convincing business cases and recommendations for process and policy improvements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong detail focused
- Strong work ethic, drive and passion to get things done, even with limited resources.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial mindset, comfortable with ambiguity
- Relevant domain expertise, for example in restaurants and hospitality, growth start-ups, online marketplaces, hyperlocal businesses
- A deeply curious and entrepreneurial mindset
- Always looking to improve processes and creatively solve problems
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and BI tools (e.g., Looker)
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business, and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups in an incredibly exciting space.