Payroll Administrator (International)
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. To do that, we're building a company where everyone can do the best work of their lives.
Deliveroo is looking for a Payroll Administrator / Assistant -International to assist our Payroll Lead in coordinating the inputs needed for processing payroll in our International locations using an outsourced payroll model with Cloudpay.
This role will report into the Global Payroll Manager.
What you'll do
- Liaise with internal HR partners to collect and organise payroll data before preparing templates for submission to 3rd party providers.
- Ensure a deep understanding of data
- Ensure a registration and de-registration of employees with local authorities following local legislation
- Partner closely with the People Operations team to ensure all inputs for contractual changes and any variable input are confirmed, included within agreed KPIs
- Support the payroll lead with the related operations for International regions in an outsourced environment.
- Provide support and handle escalations promptly, managing all partners in the process
- Help handle queries from employees, internal partners and vendors.
- Assist Lead with collation of the monthly payroll, including review of inputs and outputs for reasonableness and completion
- Help with the reconciliation of the payments to 3rd party providers and authorities
- Participate in discussions with vendors regarding payrolls to ensure proper handling of issues and use of controls to mitigate risk
- Address inquiries from various internal teams, such as HR, Shared Services, etc.
- Run payroll reports and assist the Payroll Lead with reconciliation of payrolls ensuring that all data is downloaded and saved in the agreed manner.
- Assist with team wide initiatives and projects, as needed.
- Strong Payroll experience in a similar role.
- Solid functional knowledge, commensurate with level, including understanding of payroll processes and regulations.
- Good understanding of International payroll processes, especially across the ME region. Ideally have a number of years experience
- knowledge of Excel
- have worked in an outsourced managed payroll environment
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.