The Global Central team
Training and Content Generalist
The Global Central team is the support function for the Global Operations team. Ensuring that the operational teams have all the tools, training and support they need to deliver a seamless Customer Experience to our Customers, Restaurants and Riders.
Working with multiple stakeholders to create and develop training content in order to meet the training requirements across all of our markets, with our ultimate goal being to consistently deliver a best in class service experience. Participate in L&D based projects and initiatives to improve performance across a wide range of KPIs through the creation of engaging training materials and courses.
About the job
This is a role that is high paced but which gives a lot of variety. The responsibilities are varied, but the fundamentals are:
- Designing engaging, innovative, memorable learning experiences for our people ensuring that the learning objectives align with the business strategy, metrics and are designed with the learner experience at heart.
- Design, build and create learning experiences across an array of disciplines covering soft skills, compliance, product, processes and systems.
- You will build strong relationships with stakeholders both within Deliveroo but also our vendor and partners.
- You will ensure your created learning experiences meet the needs of business and deliver the desired results
- Work within your team to produce programmes that meet learning objectives for various levels of employees e.g. Contact Centre Managers, Senior Leaders and Team Managers; as well as front line employees of all ages.
- Create inspiring learning materials for in-house people development within the Global Care organisation
- You will use basic design technology to deliver development solutions in order to create award winning solutions.
Your Skills & Experience
- The ability to communicate effectively and where necessary influence key stakeholders
- Experience in designing impactful and results driven learning & development solutions for example Customer Service and Coaching
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- You will have a passion for user-centric design and a track record of designing and delivering excellent learning experiences.
- Ability to complete thorough Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for any proposed online learning solution
- Accelerate learning by using basic design theories and best practice to generate quality learning solutions employing a range of media (text, graphics, audio & video)
- You will be comfortable delivering within changing environments.
- You will have a passion for teamwork and collaboration.
- You will be highly proficient in using Articulate 360 to create engaging learning interactions
- A solid understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- You will be able to storyboard concepts to provide clarity and context of your proposed solutions
- You will have a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.