When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 14 countries with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 80,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
And we’re just getting started
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest-growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
The Marketing associate will be responsible for the setup, execution, monitoring and day-to-day operations of the awareness, conversion and loyalty campaigns at a city level. He will be responsible for the media plans in the new cities where Deliveroo arrives, but also for the media plans in our priority cities where we want to accelerate massively our growth.
This position will sit in the brand and media team.
* Responsible for the media diagnosis per city and selection of the main channels to leverage at a local level to overcome the marketing challenges identified by the Local marketing team
* Work with our external media agency, and our external local marketing agencies, to implement the most relevant plans for our consumers
* Responsible for executing the local media strategy, coordinating the production of creative assets and their delivery on time and on budget to media partners
* Be the liaison between the Brand and Media team and the Local marketing team, ensuring coherence between the national and local media strategy
* Cross-functional collaboration - effectively collaborate with teams across the business- both locally and centrally- including commercial team and the rest of the marketing services (Rx Marketing, CRM, Brand Equity)
* Measure and monitor the impact and effectiveness of all our local media campaigns, report back to the Head of Local Marketing on results and recommendations for improvements
* 2-3 years marketing experience as brand manager running successful 360 marketing campaigns
* Excellent analytical skills & data driven
*media & digital strong knowledges
*ability to build constructive & synthetic reports & recommandations
* Customer-centric, with an understanding of customer segmentation
* A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas
* Fluent in French & English
* Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
*ability to challenge the agency
* Affinity for the food sector
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups around.