We're expanding our operations currently, and as part of that, we're building a new Restaurant Support Team to engage with all of our restaurants partners we bring on to the Deliveroo platform that fall under the EU small and medium businesses team.
We're centralising all restaurant support and sales development activity to create a hub supporting our European markets so we can ensure we deliver a consistent approach to all restaurants partners from these teams
As a Restaurant Support Associate you'll be supporting restaurants ensuring our partners use Deliveroo to its full potential, answer any questions they have and generally providing a high level of service as they require it.
You'll be working to tight turnaround times, using your communication skills, empathy and problem solving abilities to navigate requests from restaurants across the country.
The role will involve:
- Product knowledge: A good understanding of products and services available to restaurants to self serve and grow their business
- Menu Optimisation: helping restaurants improve menus to attract new customers and improve conversion rates
- Outbound calls: high outcome based communication with our restaurant partners to drive specific results and campaigns
- Native or Fluent in French
- Negotiation skills: ensuring we build long term partnerships with our restaurant partners
- Excellent phone manner: ability to convince and inspire. The confidence to make regular calls, and remain resilient
- Sales and/or account management experience is a plus
- Be IT literate and keep our systems up to date with all relevant information
- You'll be working as part of a small team so be a good team player, and be someone others want to work with
- Effective organisational skills
- Commitment to professional development and a motivation to make things happen
- It's important to keep in mind it's not just what you do, but how you do it - be someone others enjoy working with, take the initiative and be a positive influence on other
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.