Deliveroo is building a company where everyone can feel they belong, can grow and do the best work of their careers. To help us in our continued expansion through 2022 and beyond, we’re looking to hire a new permanent HR Advisor to join our London HQ People Team.
Not many roles have as much potential for impact on Deliveroo’s growth and success as our People team. As one of Europe’s most exciting tech scaleups, we have a unique opportunity to create one of the most compelling talent stories yet. These two new additions to our People team will play a key part in this goal.
Reporting to our Lead HR Business Partner, we’re looking for HR Advisors with experience in a high-growth, tech-first company to help us uplevel our manager and employee experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising managers and employees. Offer leaders pragmatic advice in resolving people issues and proactively educate teams on HR policies and programs.
- Supporting HR Business Partners. Help drive people processes and programmes across our HQ. Support with employee relations, L&D and performance management.
- Driving process improvement. Help implement and iterate on people strategies and programs to create an outstanding employee experience as we continue to scale.
- Owning our people data. Help the team ensure all our employee data is organised and maintained efficiently in our Workday system so we can influence leadership.
- Championing our high-performance people culture. Act as a role model of our people values, and drive a positive and progressive culture throughout the company.
- Celebrating difference. Ensure Deliveroo’s diversity and inclusion values and goals are embedded throughout our people strategy and processes.
What we’re ideally looking for:
- 4+ years HR experience with 1+ years experience in a similar fast-paced, tech scale-up
- High energy with the ability to build relationships and influence across all levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an eye for detail
- A curious and avid learner with a constant focus on process improvement
- Clear passion for our mission and providing a world-class employee experience
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.